FLiK ‘N’ GO 3D Step Counter (Item FC-3D)
Big discounts on 12 or more- see below.
2-4 day delivery to most USA locations.
Just flick it, clip it, and go!
The name says it all! Just give the FLiK & GO a flick of the wrist 3-5 times each to clear and reset the display to zero, and you’re ready to go! Carabineer clip attaches to belt loop, jacket, purse or most anywhere. Counts up to a million steps! Advanced false movement sensor filters out non-walking movements for more accurate measurements. The buttonless design helps keep walkers from accidentally resetting the display.
FLiK & GO SPECS:
• 3D tri-axis G sensor technology with advanced false movement sensor
• Buttonless design prevents accidental resetting of display
• Keeps track of steps up to 1 million • Carabineer clip
• Power saver display shuts off when not walking
• Long life CR2032 3v lithium battery with low battery indicator
• Individually boxed with instructions
1. TYPE A QUANTITY BELOW. 2. CLICK ADD TO CART.
3. VIEW CART TO SEE YOUR DISCOUNT PRICE.
I have been looking for a "simple" 3D pedometer for our patients. Most of the newer 3D pets are too complicated for our patients. Our developmentally disabled group uses them every day and I like the simplicity too.
This is very unique. No button, but you shake the pedometer several times to clear it.
We like the carabiner clip, it goes right on the belt loop. And as advertised, it works on a purse strap too.
It's not waterproof, but the buttonless design certainly makes it water resistant. Where we live, walking outdoors, it's a nice additional unadvertised feature of the Flik and Go.