FLiK ‘N’ GO 3D Step Counter (Item FC-3D)
2-4 day delivery to most USA locations.
Give the FLiK & GO a flick of the wrist 3-5 times each to clear and reset the display to zero, and you’re ready to go! Carabineer clip attaches to belt loop, jacket, purse or most anywhere. The buttonless design helps keep walkers from accidentally resetting the display.
FLiK & GO SPECS:
• 3D tri-axis G sensor technology with advanced false movement sensor
• Buttonless design prevents accidental resetting of display
• Keeps track of steps up to 1 million
• Carabineer clip
• Power saver display shuts off when not walking
• Long life CR2032 3v lithium battery with low battery indicator
• Individually boxed with instructions
I have been looking for a "simple" 3D pedometer for our patients. Most of the newer 3D pets are too complicated for our patients. Our developmentally disabled group uses them every day and I like the simplicity too.
This is very unique. No button, but you shake the pedometer several times to clear it.
We like the carabiner clip, it goes right on the belt loop. And as advertised, it works on a purse strap too.
It's not waterproof, but the buttonless design certainly makes it water resistant. Where we live, walking outdoors, it's a nice additional unadvertised feature of the Flik and Go.