Walktek 3D Activity Tracker (Item WT-3D)
2-4 day delivery to most USA locations.
The WALKTEK 3D FITNESS TRACKER keeps track of steps, distance, calories burned for 7 days. And the orange backlight makes the display easy to read in low light conditions.
• 3D tri-axis G sensor technology with advanced false movement sensor
• Carry in pocket, purse- most anywhere
• 7 day memory recall of steps, distance walked, walking speed, estimates calories burned
• Programmable personal stride and weight
• Backlight display for reading in low light
• Time clock
• Locking display prevents accidental deleting totals
• Power saver display shuts off when not walking
• Low battery indicator
• Long life CR2032 3v lithium battery
• Individually boxed with instructions and screwdriver
-- The Walktek works well for our rehab program. Our last pedometers had to be worn on the waist which required us to purchase special belts for patients. The Walktek can be worn around the neck. This makes it simple to put on and easily check results at any time.
-- My group loves the Walktek. It's in our budget and works anywhere. The long lanyard is great, and most people like to wear them that way, so they're easy to put on, take off, and hang up at the end of the day. If you haven't tried a 3D pedometer yet, you should!
-- You can't match an accelerometer for walking programs. While pedometers work fine, the advanced chip in the WALKTEK makes it more versatile, for more types of walkers. The 7 day memory is another nice feature so if you forget to check the numbers from the day before, it's still in memory.
-- This model has all the statistics needed for walking, including total minutes of activity. It's what our program needs.